- Child Custody
- Wrongful Employment Termination
- Sexual Harassment in Workplace
- Age, Race and Religious Discrimination by Employer
- Failure of Insurance Company to Treat You Fairly
- Real Estate
- Indian Law
- Criminal Law
- Auto Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Debt Relief
We Are a Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code (11 U.S.C. §101 et seq.)
We’ve been here many times before and our our results are outstanding:
Divorce, changing child custody, collecting back child support, establishing a guardianship to care for an elderly loved one or adding someone to your family through adoption are all real challenges many of us will face during our lives. If your time is now, rest easy. Our knowledgeable attorneys can guide you through the system with confidence.
Our attorneys know and understand the new, complicated and ever-changing bankruptcy laws, having filed more bankruptcy cases than any other Pontotoc County law firm in the last 10 years.
Loss of job, a serious illness/injury or breakup of a marriage can often lead to financial disaster. We can help stop the harassment from bill collectors, lawsuits and even garnishment of bank accounts and wages.
Life sometimes requires special documents.
Preparing documents to help during life (such as power of attorney) and upon death (such as a will or trust) are important and often overlooked steps to real peace of mind. Here, too, our attorneys can assist you, and for a cost that will likely be far less than you’d expect.
Sweeney | Rex attorneys are admitted to practice before the following courts:
- United States District Courts of the Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Bankruptcy Courts of the Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- All Oklahoma State Courts
- All Chickasaw Nation Courts
- All Seminole Nation Courts
- All Choctaw Nation Courts
- All Creek Nation Courts